These courses are the subject of a convention with an agreement on cost.
WHO ARE THESES COURSES FOR ? • Students from partner universities • Teachers in continuous training
AIMS : The programmes of the courses are set in relation to the university and institutional partners.
Tutoring, at the request of the teachers of students in difficulty, is carried out by students in the Master 2 program at Lyon 2 (French as a Foreign and Second Language, Didactics of Language and ICT, Teaching of French, etc.). It is offered on the condition that the students concerned attend class regularly.
The teachers at the CIEF go to foreign universities for a range of different missions, with specific objectives and the support of the French State Department for Foreign Affairs. • Missions to train future teachers • Expertise missions • Missions to train students
• University of Arizona • University of Missouri – Kansas City • Universities of Oregon • University of Pennsylvania • University Studies Abroad Consortium (USAC) • University of Virginia • University of California • University of Georgetown • Brown University • Dartmouth College
• University of Ottawa (Ontario) • University of Lethbridge (Alberta)
• University of Technology of Sydney
• Beijing University of Communication • University of Chongqing • University of Shanghai • University of Canton • University of Bejing-City • Shenyang Normal University • Xian Fanxi University • Beijing Language and Culture University • Jilin Huaqiao Foreign Languages Institute
• University of Ulsan • Sogang University
• University of Senshu • Kwansei Gakuin University • Japanese French Cultural Centre of Tokyo
• Diplomatic posts (Iraq, Qatar, Sultanate of Oman…) • Higher Education Institute of Qatar - University of Medellin (Colombia)
FRANCE: - CNSMD (National School of Arts and Technics of Theater)
- ENSATT (National Higher School of Theater) - IEP (Lyon's Institute of Political Studies)